Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 8.0m wide
A 1.8m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate, useful for allowing vehicles to access a site.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – robust and rigid, the mesh is resilient to damage and resistant to cutting. The gaps between the wires are designed to restrict climbing, but are large enough that activity taking place outside of the gate can still be seen. The gate also helps to reduce climbing activity through the addition of wire ends along the top of the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a layer of zinc is applied to the steel which helps to prevent rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this provides extra durability and helps to protect the gate from corrosion, damage and wear and tear. It also injects colour into the gate so that it becomes more attractive and visible.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be erected on a variety of ground types; however the correct gate posts will need to be used. Bolt Down Posts are compatible with hard ground and Dig-In Posts are compatible with softer ground.
- This gate is designed for permanent usage and offers great durability.
By installing a 1.8m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into a Twin Mesh Fencing system, you can make an entry point for vehicles to safely pass in and out of when required. Being 8.0m wide, the gate is large enough for vehicles like vans and lorries. As well as enabling you to grant authorised access to vehicles, the gate will also help to retain the security of your location so intruders cannot gain access. At a height of 1.8m, this gate is appropriate for areas which do not require particularly high levels of security in place. It is designed to be strong and safe and along with its colourful, attractive appearance, these factors make the gate a popular choice for public buildings, sports grounds and commercial establishments.
When closed, this gate can be secured by using the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts. The gate leaves will always swing open fully to 180°, irrespective of where the hinges are positioned on the posts.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|