Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 6.0m wide
This 1.8m x 6.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate offers great visibility.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the compact double wire design gives fantastic rigidity so it has the ability to withstand large amounts of impact, vandalism and cutting attempts. It provides a high level of visibility so you can still observe any activity occurring around the perimeter of your premises. The mesh helps to restrict intrusion as the gaps are too small for people to grip on to and try to climb. The top of the gate frame features a number of wire ends which also help to hinder scaling.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – to protect the steel from the formation of rust, the gate is supplied with a protective zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish helps to protect the gate against the effects of weathering and damage. It also gives a brighter and more attractive look. Polyester Powder Coating is available in a range of RAL colours.
- Ground suitability – you should use Dig-In Posts and Postfix cement to erect this gate on soft ground and use Bolt Down Posts to construct it on hard ground.
- A safe, durable and low maintenance gate.
By installing this 1.8m x 6.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate, you can provide an access point for vehicles of all sizes including cars, vans and lorries. It contains two 3.0m wide gate leaves which can be opened both individually or at the same time. Its 1.8m height makes this gate suitable for locations that do not require high security; however it will still keep your premises protected. The gate is designed to be safe for children and members of the public so it is often used in locations like schools, sports grounds and commercial buildings. The gate also has an aesthetically pleasing look through the application of a Polyester Powder Coating finish.
When the gate is shut it should be secured by the sliding latch bolt and the two drop bolts, which will be supplied with your gate order. If you wish to provide additional gate security you can order a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section at the top of the page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||6400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|