Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide
Supply a greater level of security and protection to your 1.8m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate by using a Heavy Duty Padlock.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight wire structure provides the mesh with great stability, making it strong enough to sustain vandalism and damage caused by cutting attempts with ordinary tools. The apertures within the mesh are small enough to restrict intruders gaining a grip or footing to climb, but are also large enough so that visibility is not obstructed. Additional wire ends are also welded on top of the gate in order to help prevent climbing activity.
- Pre-Galvanised finish –rust can develop over time, so the steel gate is supplied with a protective zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – to help protect the gate from damage and weathering. This type of coating provides a more colourful and visible finish.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be constructed on various types of ground, although you will need to use posts which have the correct compatibility. Use Bolt Down Posts for hard ground and Dig-In Posts for soft ground.
- A dependable, low maintenance security solution.
For Twin Mesh systems that require a secure point of access, this 1.8m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is an ideal solution. Consisting of two gate leaves which together make a total width of 3.0m, the gate is wide enough to allow vehicles like forklifts and cars to drive through. The gate leaves can be opened at the same time or individually. With its sturdy and high strength mesh, this gate can provide excellent security, although at 1.8m high it is considered to be more appropriate for locations needing a lower level of security in place. Having a safe mesh construction and attractive appearance makes the gate popular for places like commercial establishments, schools and games areas.
To keep the gate secure when it is closed the drop bolts should be lowered into the ground beneath and the sliding latch bolt should be shifted across. Regardless of where the hinges are attached to the gate posts, the gate leaves will always open to a total of 180°.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||3400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£468.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£780.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide£469.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£664.00 All prices are exclusive of vat