Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 10.0m wide
This 1.8m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate features a safe mesh design and rigid structure.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the rigidity and strength of the dual wire mesh makes it resilient enough to endure cutting using standard tools, as well as be resistant to impact and vandalism. The gaps within the mesh enable great visibility, but are too small to enable intruders to grab onto and climb over. Intruders are also restricted by the short wire ends which are welded on the upper section of the gate frame.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – made from quality steel, the gate is given a coating of zinc in order to help prevent rust development, which can cause damage.
- Polyester Powder Coating – gives the gate a colourful and aesthetically pleasing look to help blend into or compliment the environment. It also provides greater resilience to weathering and damage so the gate is better protected.
- Ground suitability – can be installed on a range of ground types. To erect the gate on hard types of ground you will require Bolt Down Posts. Gates constructed on softer ground types will require you to use Dig-In Posts, which must be set by postfix cement.
This 1.8m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be a useful addition to Twin Mesh fencing systems, as it can form an access point for vehicles. With a width of 10.0m, it is wide enough for large sized vehicles to drive through, including lorries. In addition to allowing vehicle access, the gate will also enable you to sustain the security of your site. The gate leaves may be opened individually or both together. Standing 1.8m high, this gate is considered to be most appropriate for locations that only require a low level of security. Its safe construction and colourful appearance make it suitable for areas where both children and members of the public are regularly present, so it is frequently used in locations like schools and around commercial buildings.
You should use the sliding latch bolt and drop bolts provided to secure the gate when it is shut. Each gate leaf will rotate to a maximum of 180° (90° each way), irrespective of where the hinges are fixed on the gate posts.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 10.0m wide
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£468.00 Ex Vat £561.60 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£780.00 Ex Vat £936.00 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide£469.00 Ex Vat £562.80 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 9.0m wide£1,444.00 Ex Vat £1,732.80 Inc Vat