Spring Steel Cushi-Post
- Buy 10 for £77.00 Ex Vat £92.40 Inc Vat each and save 12%
- Buy 20 for £71.50 Ex Vat £85.80 Inc Vat each and save 19%
- Buy 50 for £68.75 Ex Vat £82.50 Inc Vat each and save 22%
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
The main advantage of the Cushi-Post is that the post itself is replaceable and can be quickly replaced by removing the pivot bolt from the base socket and switching it for a new post. The base socket is lined with polystyrene cushions which absorb any force caused on impact, reducing the amount of damage to the barrier and vehicle.
Ease of Repair
The Armco system needs to facilitate the ease of repair so that disruption to pedestrians and drivers is minimised during periods of repair. The Cushi-Post’s design means that the base plate does not need replacing each time.Off-Road Barriers Data Sheet
Configure Spring Steel Cushi-Post
- Corrugated Armco Rail (3.2m Effective Length)£45.21 Ex Vat £54.25 Inc Vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (3.2m Effective Length) PPC£88.13 Ex Vat £105.76 Inc Vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (1.6m Effective Length)£30.62 Ex Vat £36.74 Inc Vat
- Corrugated Armco Rail (1.6m Effective Length) PPC£50.24 Ex Vat £60.29 Inc Vat