- In Stock1.0m wide Standard Bow Top Pedestrian Railing Gate£205.20 £246.24 Inc Vat
- In Stock1.2m wide Pedestrian Standard Bow Top Railing Gate£222.30 £266.76 Inc Vat
- In Stock2.0m high Single Leaf Standard Bow Top Railing Gate£478.80 £574.56 Inc Vat
- In Stock2.0m high Double Leaf Standard Bow Top Railing Gate£478.80 £574.56 Inc Vat
Why Choose First Fence for Your Railing Gates Requirements?
A railing gate can be installed within a security railings system to provide an access point for pedestrians or vehicles that require site entry. Railing gates are fully lockable, which means they’re useful in maintaining the security of the location.
We Offer a Variety of Railing and Gates Styles
We offer four types of railing gates for you to choose from, depending on the railing solution you already have in place; all of which are manual swing to 180°, complete with sliding latches. You can find out more below, or browse our range above:
- Standard Bow Top Gates: Due to the absence of spikes and sharp edges, these gates are ideal where children and members of the public are present.
- Self-Raking Bow Top Gates: As above, but these gates can be added into a self-raking fencing system, which can be installed on surfaces with a gradient of up to 20 degrees.
- Standard Vertical Bar Gates: Creating an entry point to your site, this gate will enable you to maintain an aesthetically pleasing border to your site perimeter, and can be polyester powder coated in a variety of RAL colours.
- Self-Raking Vertical Bar Gates: Choose from a variety of height and width options, in addition to single leaf and double leaf designs.
Please note that whilst self-raking gates don’t rake themselves, they are designed to fit in with the design of the railing bays. This is done by matching the rail diameter and thickness, before fixing the rails so that they pass through both the top and bottom rails.
Railing and Gates Safety and Aesthetic Consideration
Their safe design means that railing gates are commonly used in areas where children and other members of the public are present; because whilst they offer a good level of security, their appearance is less intimidating than palisade fencing.
Whilst railings don’t cause harm if climbed, the styles we stock make it very difficult to do so in the first place.
All of our railing gates are galvanised as standard, to protect them against rust. Powder coating is also available in a range of RAL colours, resulting in a brighter appearance, and a more durable, smooth finish – just let us know which colour you’d prefer.
In addition to the railing bays, we will include the bolts and fixings required to install your railing gate system. We will equip you with either steel dig-in or bolt down posts, depending on whether you’re assembling your railing system on soft or hard terrain. However, we also stock railing posts and accessories separately, so you can order additional items if needed.
Contact Us for More Information on Our Railing Gate Systems
For more information, just give us a call on 01283 512 111, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, you can find out more about our delivery service. We have a range of options to suit your needs, including same day, next day, express delivery, standard delivery, or collection.