358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide
This 1.8m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be constructed on a variety of ground types.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with tight rigid wires, the mesh has the ability to withstand damage from wire cutting when standard tools are used. The small apertures also make it anti-climb.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – coating the steel gate with zinc helps to protect it from rusting.
- Polyester Powder Coating – a significant feature of the gate, this finish supplies colour and makes it more protected from vandalism, general wear and weathering. We offer a variety of RAL colours for your gate.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be erected using either Dig-In or Bolt Down Posts, but the ground on which your gate will stand will determine which posts you will be able to use. Therefore Bolt Down Posts should be used when gates are assembled on hard ground, but Dig-In Posts should be used with softer ground.
- A colourful and long-lasting security solution.
By installing this 1.8m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate you can keep your premises secure and provide a vehicle entry point for forklifts, cars and small vans. It has one gate leaf which can swing to a total of 180°; 90° each way. The gate can offer a great deal of strength, as well as safety and stability, which makes it a dependable security choice for a range of locations. It is also one of the most effective types of security gate, due to its style of mesh. The mesh contains extremely narrow gaps which are too small for anyone to grip their fingers onto to then climb over, however the positioning of the mesh wires still provide a clear view for both people and security cameras. The gate does not contain any short wire ends along the top of its frame as the design of the mesh is effective enough in preventing intrusion attempts. You will often see this type of gate used in areas such as schools and industrial buildings.
When the gate is fixed in place with the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt, it will merge with the rest of the fencing structure and help to protect the site. The drop bolt can also be lowered into the ground when the gate needs to stay in an open position.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||4350mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide£902.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£730.40 All prices are exclusive of vat