358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
This 1.8m x 2.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate offers a high level of safety and security.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight structure of the mesh makes it strong so that it can endure damage caused by impact and vandalism. Containing apertures which are smaller than any other type of mesh, it is extremely hard to climb; although these apertures still allow for sufficient visibility, whereby security cameras can still have a clear and unobstructed view.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – steel can become damaged over time from the development of rust, so the gate is given a zinc coating to help prevent this from occurring.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish will enable the gate to become more resistant to vandalism and the effects of weathering. By applying a colourful finish to the gate, it is also able to become more visible and aesthetically pleasing.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be constructed on many different ground types; however posts with the right compatibility will need to be employed. For soft ground like grass Dig-In Posts will need to be used. Alternatively, for hard ground like concrete, Bolt Down Posts will need to be used.
This 1.8m x 2.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is useful for creating a secure point of access within a Prison Mesh fencing system. With a width of 2.0m, the gate is suitable for the access of small sized vehicles such as forklifts. By installing this type of gate you can monitor who is accessing your site and also maintain your location’s security. The mesh design is effective as it encompasses tight gaps which are significantly smaller than other mesh varieties like 656 and 868; and this contributes towards a greater level of security. Although the primary function of Prison Mesh is to supply a form of high security, this gate is more suitable for areas which require lower security measures due to its 1.8m height. With its high degree of safety and colourful look, this type of gate is regularly used in locations like sport stadiums and industrial sites.
To keep the gate closed you should secure the sliding latch bolt and slot the drop bolt into the ground, and these components will be supplied with your gate order. The gate will swing to a maximum of 180° regardless of where the hinges are fixed to the post.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£902.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£730.40 All prices are exclusive of vat