358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 4.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it features narrow apertures which restrict items being passed through, as well as preventing climbing activity. The mesh wires are also strong enough to resist damage from ordinary wire cutting equipment, along with vandalism and impact.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by coating this gate in zinc, the gate is given a protective barrier from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this is used as a second protective shield to help prevent the gate’s surface being damaged by corrosion and vandalism attempts. It will also give your gate a more attractive appearance through the addition of a colourful finish.
- Ground suitability – as this gate can be assembled on both hard and soft ground types, it is important that you use the correct type of posts to ensure a safe and sturdy construction. Therefore, if you assemble your gate on hard ground for example concrete, then you will need to employ Bolt Down Posts. However, if you assemble the gate on softer ground like clay or grass you will need to employ Dig-In Posts.
- This gate is designed to be safe, strong and secure.
This 3.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is easy to install into fencing systems of the same height and can be used to grant access to vehicles like forklifts, cars and small vans. When opened together, the two gate leaves are able to provide an access space which is 4.0m wide, although the leaves can also be used individually. The gate is made out of quality pre-galvanised steel and is constructed with Prison Mesh. Also known as 358, Prison Mesh is designed for high security locations as it is exceptionally hard to climb and is very robust. It also suitable for areas which are observed by security cameras as it does not reduce visibility. This gate has a bright and aesthetically pleasing look which is achieved by its polyester powder coated finish. At a height of 3.0m, it is appropriate for places like airports, police stations and correctional units where high security measures are essential.
With this gate you will receive one sliding latch bolt and a pair of drop bolts, which should be used to fix the gate leaves in place when they have both been closed. When the gate leaves have been opened to their full capacity you can use the drop bolts to fix them in position so they don’t independently swing shut.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|