358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide
The narrow gaps which feature within 3.0m x 2.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate make it extremely tough to climb.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – designed to resist ordinary cutting tools and withstand a large amount of impact. The mesh is also very effective in preventing climbing, so much so that it does not need any additional wire ends on top of the gate to deter scaling.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the galvanisation process is carried out by coating the steel with zinc. This finish makes the gate more resilient to the development of rust and its effects.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this is applied on top of the galvanised finish and will provide your gate with protection against weathering, damage and general wear, which can all affect its surface.
- Ground suitability – you will be able to select your required gate posts within the customisation section. Here, you will be offered the choice of Dig-In Posts which are suitable for soft ground types, as well as Bolt Down Posts which are suitable for hard ground types.
- A high strength gate which offers a great deal of safety and security.
This 3.0m x 2.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be used to create an access point for small vehicles like forklifts, which need to gain entry to a location. It is also designed to provide effective site security. The gate contains two gate leaves which are both 1.0m wide and pivot a maximum of 180°. It is not only suitable for high security locations because of its 3.0m height, but also because of the type of mesh which features within its construction. 358 or Prison Mesh features smaller openings than 656 and 868 Mesh, which means that intruders will find it even more difficult to climb the gate. However despite this mesh design, the level of visibility available will not be compromised by the placement of the wires, so security cameras will still be able to clearly monitor your premises without obstruction. The gate system is also designed to be safe and its polyester powder coated finish enables it to be resilient and long-lasting.
The gate leaves are manually operated and can be secured by shifting the sliding latch bolt across both gate leaves and by slotting the drop bolts into the holes in the ground. You can customise your gate by ordering a Heavy Duty Padlock, which will make your gate extra secure when not in use.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide£513.04 Ex Vat £615.65 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 Ex Vat £670.56 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide£730.40 Ex Vat £876.48 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 4.0m wide£959.20 Ex Vat £1,151.04 Inc Vat