358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 7.0m wide
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it is difficult to grip, climb or scale and can withstand a high level of impact, as well as remaining intact when attempted to cut by standard cutting tools. It is so effective in preventing intrusion that it does not require wire ends to protrude from the upper part of the gate, to work as an extra theft deterrent.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as the gate is made from steel, it is supplied with a protective zinc layer to help prevent the formation of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this type of finish is supplied with your gate as standard. It makes the gate more attractive and bright and helps to reduce the level of damage which can be caused by the effects of weathering or general wear over time.
- Ground suitability – your gate should be assembled with Dig-In Posts if it is to stand on soft ground and with Bolt Down Posts if it is to stand on hard ground.
- A safe and long-lasting security gate for permanent use.
This 2.4m x 7.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is suitable for installation in 2.4m high fencing systems, where it will form an access point for vehicles that need to enter a site. It can allow large size vehicles to drive through as the two gate leaves provide a total width of 7.0m when opened together. As the gate contains Prison Mesh; which is also known as 358 Mesh, it is able to offer a higher level of security than other types of mesh gates. This is because the mesh comprises of small gaps which ultimately make climbing and intrusion opportunities more restricted. The gate is also appropriate for locations which are observed by CCTV cameras, as the mesh provides a good level of visibility. It is also extremely resilient and damage-resistant as it features a pre-galvanised and polyester powder coated finish. Standing 2.4m high, this gate is ideal for locations that require a higher level of security measures to be installed, so you will often see this gate used within places like industrial sites and police stations.
The gate should be kept shut by securing the sliding latch bolt and lowering the drop bolts into the ground, where the gate will then effectively merge with the fencing to form one continuous structure. If you would like your gate to be locked, you can order a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||150 x 150mm|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|