358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 6.0m wide
This 2.4m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be used as a permanent access and security solution.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – as the wires are so tightly positioned, the mesh is able to be anti-climb, as well as extremely hard to cut through with ordinary cutting tools. Although the gate is used as a form of segregation, the mesh still provides a sufficient level of visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by coating the steel with zinc, it has a layer of protection which helps to shield the gate from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – you can select from a variety of RAL colours for your gate. Applying polyester powder coating to your gate not only gives it a smooth, colourful finish, but it also provides it with greater protection from factors such as vandalism, corrosion and wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be installed in various locations and on a range of ground types, so it is imperative that you employ the correct type of posts. Dig-In Posts are designed for soft types of ground and Bolt Down Posts are designed for harder types of ground.
- This gate is robust and durable.
If you need to provide a secure point of access to enable vehicles like cars, vans and lorries to enter a site then this 2.4m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a great solution. The gate features one pair of gate leaves which supply an access space of 6.0m wide. It is simple to install and offers a good standard of security, due to the 358 Prison Mesh which is used in its construction. Prison Mesh is high in strength and extremely hard to climb. It has a single wire construction which is designed to feature narrow gaps, and it is the size of the apertures which make this type of mesh suitable for high security purposes as it is very effective in preventing intrusion. The gate is designed to be safe for use in areas where members of the public may be present and it also features a bright and colourful finish through Polyester Powder Coating. As this gate is 2.4m high, it is useful for locations which are considered to have a high risk to their security.
You can secure the gate shut by using the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts, which will both come as part of your gate kit. You can also use the drop bolts provided to fix the gate leaves in position when fully opened.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||6400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 6.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 2.0m wide£565.95 Ex Vat £679.14 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 4.0m wide£844.80 Ex Vat £1,013.76 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide£1,045.00 Ex Vat £1,254.00 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 7.0m wide£1,445.40 Ex Vat £1,734.48 Inc Vat