358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide
This 2.4m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate features both a pre-galvanised and polyester powder coated finish.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the strength and rigidity of the wires enable the mesh to endure impact, vandalism and attempts at cutting (by ordinary cutting implements). The mesh is also wind-resistant and anti-climb. Although the wires are positioned more closely, this does not affect the level of visibility available.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this is achieved through the application of a zinc coating, which will make the steel more protected from rust development.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this helps to protect the gate from vandalism and corrosion. You can choose your preferred gate colour in the customisation section above.
- Ground suitability – although this gate can be installed in various high security areas, it is important that you assemble it using the right type of gate posts. Dig-In Posts are designed for soft ground types and Bolt Down Posts are designed for use with harder types of ground.
- Strong, secure and dependable.
If vehicles require frequent access to a site which is guarded by Prison Mesh fencing, then this 2.4m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a great solution. It is easy to install and should be fitted into fencing systems which also possess a height of 2.4m. This gate can be used for the access of medium and small vehicles including forklifts, cars and small vans, due to its 5.0m width. This gate also supplies fantastic site security through the Prison Mesh which features within its frame. Also known as 358 Mesh, it has smaller sized apertures than other types of mesh which makes climbing even more difficult, so potential intruders are significantly less likely to gain entry into your premises. The gate has two gate leaves which can be used at the same time or individually; depending on the amount of access space needed. It also has a safe construction and aesthetically pleasing look which makes it suitable for public places, as it does not have an intimidating appearance like Palisade. As the gate is 2.4m high, it is a great choice of security gate for locations requiring high security, for example police stations and correctional units.
To keep the gate closed and secure when not in use, you should use the drop bolts and sliding latch bolt which will be supplied with your gate. Each gate leaf will always be able to rotate to a maximum of 180 degrees, irrespective of where the hinges are fixed on the posts.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|