358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 5.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the mesh is anti-cut (when only standard cutting tools are employed) and is also designed to be anti-climb. Although this type of mesh contains particularly small openings, it still has the ability to provide a sufficient level of visibility so both employees at the site and security cameras will be able to observe activity which takes place outside of your perimeter fencing.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – to prevent rust forming on the steel and causing damage, the gate is coated with zinc which will act as a protective layer.
- Polyester Powder Coating – the gate is supplied with this finish for extra durability. It will help to protect the gate from factors like vandalism and weathering, which can potentially cause permanent damage to the gate’s surface. It is available in various colours and will also provide the gate with a smoother texture and more even finish.
- Ground suitability – when constructing this gate on ground which is hard you should use Bolt Down Posts. Otherwise, you should use Dig-In Posts when constructing it on ground which is softer.
- With a safe and strong construction, this gate can offer you great security for a wide range of locations.
You can use this 2.0m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate as a security and vehicle access solution within a 2.0m high Prison Mesh fencing system. As the gate is 5.0m wide, it is large enough for both small and medium sized vehicles to pass through e.g. cars and small vans, however it can only allow a single line of traffic to drive through at one time. It can also provide your gate with a greater level of protection compared to 656 or 868 Twin Mesh, due to the rigidity and narrow construction of the mesh wires. The clever construction of the Prison Mesh prevents cutting, climbing and objects being transferred through. Although this gate is effective in the prevention of intrusion, it is still safe enough for use in public areas. It is also polyester powder coated to make it more aesthetically pleasing. At 2.0m high, this type of gate is more suited to locations which need a lower level of security measures, for example schools and commercial buildings.
When the gate has been closed and is no longer in operation, you can prevent the gate leaves from freely swinging open by securing the sliding latch bolt and by inserting the drop bolts into the ground. We have Heavy Duty Padlocks available within customisation and these will supply additional gate security.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|