358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with tightly structured wires, the mesh has the ability to endure a substantial amount of damage from vandalism or impact. It effectively prevents intrusion by restricting climbing, as well as objects being passed through the gaps.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as this gate is designed for permanent use, it is coated with zinc to help prevent rust forming on the steel and damaging it.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish is applied to the gate to make it more colourful and aesthetically pleasing. It will also supply the gate with a protective shield from corrosion and general wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – this type of gate is suitable for construction on hard ground by using Bolt Down Posts, as well as soft ground where Dig-In Posts should be used.
- A strong and safe security gate which is easy maintenance.
This 2.0m x 2.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be easily installed into mesh fencing structures of the same height and be used to provide vehicles with an access point for site entry. The gate features two gate leaves which make a total opening space of 2.0m wide, when used together. With this width, the gate can only allow small vehicles to drive through it, for example forklifts. The gate has fantastic strength and stability, as well as a safe construction. It contains Prison Mesh which is the most secure type of mesh that we offer. Not only does it greatly restrict climbing activity but it is also cut-resistant to ordinary tools. This mesh gate is also suitable for installation in areas where security cameras are used as the mesh still supplies a good level of visibility. Although this gate is designed to provide high security, it is more suitable for locations that require a lower level of security because of its 2.0m height.
When the gate has been closed and is no longer in use, it can be fixed in position by the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts. When both of the gate leaves have been opened 90° they can also be kept in position by the two drop bolts which are supplied with your gate.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|