358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 7.0m wide
This 1.8m x 7.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be used in a range of locations and on various ground types.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – as well as restricting people from gripping onto the mesh, it also prevents people from passing objects from one side to the other. The wires are extremely hardwearing and very difficult to break with standard cutting tools.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this consists of a zinc coating which makes the gate more resilient to the effects of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – available in a variety of RAL colours, this will supply the gate with a smoother and more colourful finish. It is also used as a protective shield to reduce the amount of damage that can be caused by corrosion, general wear and vandalism.
- Ground suitability – your gate will require Dig-In Posts if constructed on a soft type of ground. Otherwise, it will require Bolt Down Posts if it is constructed on hard ground.
- This vehicle access gate is very safe and reliable.
You can use this 1.8m x 7.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate to supply an entrance and exit point within a fencing structure of the same height, so HGV’s and vans can access a site when required. This gate will enable you to manage the accessibility of your location and keep it protected when not in use. It has two 3.5m wide gate leaves which are operated by hand; either together or individually. The Prison Mesh used within this gate is very strong and offers a higher level of security than other types of mesh. This is because of the small apertures which greatly reduce opportunities for climbing, so intrusion is less likely to occur. Unlike Twin Mesh, this gate does not have short wire ends protruding from the top section of the frame to discourage scaling, because the mesh is so effective in preventing intrusion. Despite the mesh wires having a tight construction, the mesh is designed to provide an ample amount of visibility to both security cameras and staff monitoring the perimeter of your site. Due to its 1.8m height, this gate is considered to be most appropriate for places requiring a lower level of site security.
When both gate leaves are closed and fixed in place by the sliding latch bolt and drop bolts, the overall gate system will merge with the rest of the mesh fencing structure. The two gate leaves can be rotated 180 degrees in total.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|