358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 6.0m wide
This 1.8m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is very robust and resilient.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it is designed to be anti-climb and cut-resistant. As the mesh is so effective in preventing intrusion, the gate does not contain any short wire ends along the top of its frame to deter climbing attempts. The strength and rigidity of the wires makes the gate able to withstand vandalism attempts, as well as high winds and stormy conditions.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this type of finish is essential as it safeguards the gate from rust. Galvanisation is carried out by coating the steel with zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – along with injecting colour into the gate system, this finish also works as a protective barrier against damage, wear and the effects of weathering over time. We offer a range of RAL gate colours within the customisation section.
- Ground suitability – to ensure a safe assembly of your gate you must use gate posts which are compatible with the ground type that your gate will stand upon. We advise Bolt Down Posts should be used on hard ground and Dig-In Posts which have compatibility with soft ground types.
- This dependable gate is ideal for locations like commercial establishments and schools.
Suitable for installation within 1.8m high Prison Mesh fencing systems, this 1.8m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a really practical addition, as not only does it provide vehicles with access to a site, but it also keeps your premises safe from intrusion, damage or theft. This 6.0m wide gate contains two gate leaves which, when opened together, can allow vehicles of all sizes to pass through; including vans and lorries. It is manufactured from steel and is made with Prison Mesh, which makes it very strong and secure. The significant feature of Prison Mesh is its small sized openings that make it almost impossible to grip onto or scale. Each wire used to construct the mesh is sturdy and resilient, but do not hinder visibility. The gate also offers great durability due to its pre-galvanised and polyester powder coated finishes. Standing 1.8m high, this gate is better suited to areas which do not require a high level of security and protection.
You can stop your gate leaves from swinging open by using the sliding latch bolt and by slotting each leaf’s drop bolt into the ground holes below the gate. Locking the sliding latch bolt with a Heavy Duty Padlock will effectively secure your gate and prevent potential intruders from accessing your site.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||6400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|