358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide
A pre-galvanised 1.8m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the small size of the mesh gaps greatly restricts intruders stealing from your premises. The wires are extremely robust and are very tough to cut through using ordinary cutting methods. The closeness of the wires does not compromise visibility, so outside activity can still be clearly seen by both people and security cameras.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this standard finish consists of a zinc coating and this provides protection against rust which can permanently damage the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish is also supplied as standard and is used as a second layer of protection. It helps to protect the gate from damage through weathering and vandalism. This finish also allows you to customise your gate as you can choose your preferred gate colour.
- Ground suitability – to erect this mesh gate on a hard ground type like concrete you should use Bolt Down Posts. However, to erect this gate on ground which is softer, e.g. grass, you should use Dig-In Posts.
- A safe and secure gate which offers fantastic durability.
This 1.8m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is really useful as it can function as both a vehicle access gate and a security gate. Being 5.0m wide, this gate can enable medium sized vehicles including cars and small vans to drive through, although only a single line of vehicles will be able to pass through at a time. The gate is very safe, strong and resilient, so it is perfect for areas where access is required frequently through the gate. It contains Prison Mesh panels within each of its gate leaves, which have significantly smaller apertures than Twin Mesh varieties thus allowing the gate to provide a higher standard of security. Although Prison Mesh is designed for high security purposes, at 1.8 metres high, this gate is a better choice for locations that have a lower risk to their overall security. With a polyester powder coated finish, the gate has a more attractive and striking look.
You will be supplied with two drop bolts and one sliding latch bolt when you receive your gate order and these parts should be used to fix the gate leaves in place when they have been closed. You can also use the two drop bolts to keep the gate leaves in an open position.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 Ex Vat £670.56 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide£902.00 Ex Vat £1,082.40 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£730.40 Ex Vat £876.48 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 6.0m wide£1,073.60 Ex Vat £1,288.32 Inc Vat