2.4m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings
- Buy 30 for £262.40 £314.88 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £229.60 £275.52 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £209.10 £250.92 Inc Vat each
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Vertical Bar Fencing Panels||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Posts||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Vertical Bar Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- The 2.4m height of these railings make them difficult to climb and scale.
- Galvanising the steel adds extra protection against rust and weathering.
- The railings are positioned so that they make gaining a foothold on the fence extremely difficult.
- Polyester Powder Coating also provides the railings with greater durability by functioning as a barrier against corrosion and damage. Powder coating is also available in RAL colours.
Vertical Bar Railings are able to provide a secure and attractive boundary to your property for medium level security premises. The spacing between the bars allows for sufficient security without impairing visibility. Polyester Powder Coating is supplied as standard, which not only gives the railings a smooth finish, but also added protection against rust and wear and tear. Powder Coating is available in a variety of RAL colours, allowing you to match your company branding colours.
These Standard railing systems are non-raking and will require you to install them as a stepped structure when on sloping ground. To increase the anti-rust protection on the steel the railings are Hot-Dip Galvanised prior to Powder Coating.
Our railing systems are supplied in bays which each have a width of 2.75m. Included with the railings are all the necessary fixings and posts required to install the gate. However, if your system does not connect at both ends you will require an additional post to secure the terminal railing in to the ground.
Standing at 2.4m high, this railing can be used in areas including, public car parks and Doctors surgeries.
The Standard Vertical Bar Railings are constructed using solid bars which pass through the upper rail and are welded to the lower rail. For systems that are erected on soft ground types, such as grass and clay, you will need to use Dig-In Posts. For installation on hard ground Bolt Down Posts are the more suitable option.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||142.5kg (panel only)|