2.1m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings
Prices as low as £189.98 each, View Breaks
- Buy 30 for £238.40 £286.08 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £208.60 £250.32 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £189.98 £227.98 Inc Vat each
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Vertical Bar Fencing Panels||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Posts||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Vertical Bar Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- Vertical Bars allow easy visual access through them whilst blocking intruders.
- The railings are positioned so that they make gaining a foothold on the fence preventing climbing especially at heights over 2.1m.
- With a galvanised finish, the railings are given protection against the development of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating also provides the railings with greater durability by functioning as a protective barrier to corrosion and damage. This finish is available in a range of RAL colours to match your corporate image.
Standing at 2.1m high, these Standard Vertical Bar Railings are able to provide a secure boundary for medium level security risk locations. The aperture spacing between the bars allows great visibility through to the other side of the fencing. This means that CCTV systems will still be able to monitor activity past the fence. A smooth finish is created on the gates using Polyester Powder Coating which is available in various RAL colours. This system is non-raking and should be stepped when being installed on slopping ground. The strength and longevity of the steel is enhanced by undergoing Hot Dip Galvanisation; giving added protection against rust and weathering.
Our railing systems are supplied in bays which each have a 2.75m. Included with the railings are all the necessary fixings and posts required to install the fencing. However, if your system does not connect at both ends you will require an additional post to secure the terminal railing in to the ground.
The 2.1m height of these railings makes them suitable to use in areas that require medium security, such as schools and parks.
Vertical Bar railings are constructed using solid bars which pass through an upper rail and are welded securely connecting with the bottom rail. For systems that are being erected in soft ground types, such as grass and clay, you will need to use Dig-In posts. For installation on hard ground Bolt Down posts are the more suitable option.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||125.4kg (panel only)|