1.8m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings
Prices as low as £142.8 each, View Breaks
- Buy 30 for £179.20 £215.04 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £156.80 £188.16 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £142.80 £171.36 Inc Vat each
Customise your 1.8m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings with our available polyester powder coating colours.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Vertical Bar Fencing Panels||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Posts||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Vertical Bar Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- These railings are hard to climb over and effectively restrict people from climbing through the railing gaps. The railing bars are also positioned so that you can still have a clear view through the system without obstruction.
- The steel is coated with a protective layer of zinc which helps to prevent the railings from rusting.
- The railings are also supplied with a polyester powder coated finish which makes them more striking, as well as more resilient to vandalism damage, weathering and general wear.
Constructing these 1.8m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings around the perimeter of your site will provide security and protection, to help prevent intruders gaining unauthorised access. They can also be used to effectively mark out restricted or private areas. This type of fencing is a popular choice for many public locations because of its aesthetically pleasing look; which is achieved through its polyester powder coated finish and railing style. The railings are made from galvanised steel and are extremely resilient and long-lasting. If the railings are assembled on sloping ground, they should be stepped as this type of fencing is non-raking. This fencing is also compatible with gates that are non-raking.
Your railing system will be provided with the necessary fixings and posts ready for construction. If each end of your railing structure does not join together you will need to use an additional post. Railing bays possess a 2.75m.
1.8m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings provide a low to medium level of site security and are often a popular choice for cemeteries and private driveway entrances.
Each railing is solid and has a square cut top. These fit through a top rail and are welded to a lower rail which holds the railings in place. You must ensure that you employ the correct type of fencing posts in order to achieve a safe and sturdy construction. Therefore, these railings should be erected on hard ground with Bolt Down Posts or with Dig-In Posts if erected on softer ground.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||85.5kg (panel only)|