1.8m high Standard Bow Top Railings
- Buy 30 for £184.00 £220.80 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £161.00 £193.20 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £146.63 £175.96 Inc Vat each
Install these 1.8m high Standard Bow Top Railings to provide safety and indicate boundaries.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Bow Top Fencing Panels||1|
|Bow Top Fencing Posts||1|
|Bow Top Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Bow Top Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- The Bow Top design excludes any sharp points within the railings making these railings suitable for areas around the general public.
- Railings are Hot-Dip Galvanised in zinc to provide the steel fencing with added protection against rust.
- To provide further protection against wear and tear and to create a smooth finish we also provide our railings with Polyester Powder Coating.
If a low to medium level of security or a boundary indicator is required for your site, then these 1.8m high Standard Bow Top Railings are a great solution. The Bow Top design not only provides an effective barrier for your premises, but it is also an aesthetically pleasing addition to the location setting. This Standard Bow Top system is robust and resilient so it will stand the test of time. The railings are non-raking and should be stepped when used on slopped ground. Standing at 1.8m high it is recommended that you use this fencing system in areas that require low to medium level security.
Standard Bow Top Railings are supplied as a kit and will contain all of the required fixings and posts. Railing bays are supplied in widths of 2.75m.
1.8m high Standard Bow Top Railings are suitable for use in areas with a low to medium level security risk, such as public gardens and parks.
This railing system has been constructed to be a safe, yet effective fencing option. This is due to the rounded bar which slots through the upper horizontal rail and is welded flush to the lower rail. If your system is built so that it does not come back on itself you will need to order an additional post to successfully complete the structure.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||90kg (panel only)|