1.8m high Safe Top Mesh
Prices as low as £73.41 each, View Breaks
- Buy 10 for £100.13 £120.16 Inc Vat each
- Buy 20 for £94.51 £113.41 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £75.10 £90.12 Inc Vat each
- Buy 120 for £73.41 £88.09 Inc Vat each
Modify your Polyester Powder Coated finish for an aesthetically pleasing look to secure your premises.
Torque Bits are required and will need to be bought separately.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Mesh Fencing Posts||1|
|Mesh Fencing Panels||1|
|Fixing Packs to Suit||1|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Safe Top Fencing
Modify your Polyester Powder Coated finish for an aesthetically pleasing look to secure your premises. Powder Coated Green is stocked as standard, other colours available on request.
Standing at a height of 1.8m, SafeTop Mesh Fencing is an ideal choice for locations where a medium level of security is required. This particular fencing can be installed in public and domestic locations like playgrounds or schools as children are often present. Despite the panels containing no sharp edges or spikes, it is still an effective security boundary system.
Safe Top Mesh Fencing is an ideal choice for areas requiring a low to medium level of security. This style of mesh differs from our Prison Mesh range due to its ‘rolled down’ top, making it a safer option when considering security fencing. With this Mesh Fencing containing no sharp edges or spikes, it is a great choice for areas which often have children and members of the public present. Installing Safe Top Mesh Fencing will provide you with a very strong and rigid security system. Having a galvanised finish enables this system to be long-lasting and ideal for permanent use.
Safe Top Mesh Fencing is supplied as a kit containing all of the required fixings and posts. Each bay is 3.0m wide.
You may use this Safe Top Mesh Fencing system for areas which require a medium level of security for instance, to secure schools and residential areas.
Each Safe Top Mesh Fencing Panel is made from galvanised steel consisting of horizontal and vertical wires that have a diameter of 5mm. These steel wires are pressed together to prevent any potential intrusion. With a width of 3.0m, the panels require fewer posts for installation and are very easy to construct using square box section posts.
Features and benefits
- Pre-Galvanising Safe Top Mesh Panels protects them from developing rust over time, this will also prevent lasting damage to the surface.
- For further protection against enduring factors like weathering and vandalism, a Polyester Powder Coating is added. This is an effective and more permanent finish which will also make the Mesh Fencing more prominent.
- Consisting of a 5mm diameter, the horizontal and vertical steel wires are pressed together to create difficulty for intruders gaining access to a site.
- Despite having rolled sections at the top and bottom of the panel, this security system also provides sufficient strength and rigidity.
Purchasing Torque Bits are highly recommended as they are required when installing Mesh Fencing Security systems and are designed to specifically fit the bolts included in our Mesh Fencing Kits.
Please note: All of our Mesh Fencing Clips are supplied black as standard, please call for a quote if you require them in another colour.
|In Stock Message [ 0 for In Stock]||Lead times may apply|
|Number of 'V' Beams||0|
Configure 1.8m high Safe Top Mesh