1.8m High 358 Prison Mesh Security Fencing
- Buy 10 for £87.57 £105.08 Inc Vat each
- Buy 20 for £82.70 £99.24 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £75.40 £90.48 Inc Vat each
- Buy 120 for £68.11 £81.73 Inc Vat each
This Prison Mesh system stands at 1.8m high and offers security without blocking visibility.
Torque Bits are required and will need to be bought separately.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Mesh Fencing Posts||1|
|Mesh Fencing Panels||1|
|Fixing Packs to Suit||1|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and Benefits
- Prison Mesh is incredibly strong and can withstand cutting attempts using standard cutting tools.
- The space between the mesh itself means that it is difficult to climb.
- Pre-Galvanisation and Powder Coating is available as standard, meaning that the gate is protected against the development of rust.
- Powder Coating is also available in various RAL Colours so you are able to co-ordinate your fencing to your surroundings, whilst giving it a smooth and sophisticated finish.
- This fencing type can be installed on both soft and hard ground types by using either Dig-In or Bolt –Down Posts.
Purchasing Torque Bits are highly recommended as they are required when installing Mesh Fencing Security systems and are designed to specifically fit the bolts included in our Mesh Fencing Kits.
Please note: All of our Mesh Fencing Clips are supplied black as standard, please call for a quote if you require them in another colour.
Ideal for a wide range of applications and locations, Prison Mesh fencing panels contain wires which are 4mm in thickness and have openings of 76.2mm x 12.7mm. The wires are welded at each intersection and the narrow apertures make the mesh difficult to climb or cut through using conventional wire cutters. Popular for high security systems, the mesh not only offers security, but with no exposed wires or sharp edges, is safe to use in locations such as schools and colleges. Although dense, the Prison Mesh is suitable to use with CCTV camera systems as the mesh still offers a good level of visibility to allow the monitoring of your perimeter.
At 1.8 metres high, this fencing system is suited to lower level security risk areas and can be used with 1.8m high Prison Mesh Gates which are available at First Fence. The mesh is constructed by welding the horizontal and vertical bars at every intermediary.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Complies to||Wire tolerance complies to BS 10218-2:2012 T2|
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|PPC Colours||Green, Blue, Black, Red, Grey, Brown|
Configure 1.8m High 358 Prison Mesh Security Fencing