1.5m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings
Prices as low as £110.93 each, View Breaks
- Buy 11 for £139.20 £167.04 Inc Vat each
- Buy 32 for £121.80 £146.16 Inc Vat each
- Buy 64 for £110.93 £133.12 Inc Vat each
These 1.5m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings provide safety, security and boundary demarcation to locations.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Vertical Bar Fencing Panels||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Posts||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Vertical Bar Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- As well as supplying a great level of visibility, these railings are also resilient to vandalism from standard tools.
- Galvanising the railings makes them more protected against rust, which can ultimately cause lasting surface damage.
- For further protection against factors like corrosion and vandalism damage, the railings can also have a polyester powder coated finish; which is more effective and longer-lasting that ordinary paint.
Using this 1.5m high Standard Vertical Bar Railing system will allow you to provide a secure and low maintenance boundary to your premises. They are designed to withstand vandalism attempts without sacrificing aesthetics. Polyester Powder Coating is also available as an additional finish, so you will be able to complement your railings with your company colours. The exposed bars act as a further deterrent to scaling. The railings offer a great deal of strength and dependability and should be used as a permanent fencing solution.
We supply these railings in bays which are 2.75m wide. You will receive all of the necessary posts and fixings within the kit, however you may need to order an extra post if your railing structure does not come back on itself.
At a height of 1.5m, these railings are ideal for use in low security risk areas, for example around schools and public gardens.
The vertical railings sit within the holes of the top rail and have a flush connection with the lower rail. You can construct your railings system so that it forms corners as well as a straight, continuous structure. We offer Dig-In Posts for railings constructed on soft ground types, as well as Bolt Down Posts for railings that are assembled on harder ground.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||69.3kg (panel only)|