1.5m high Standard Bow Top Railings
- Buy 30 for £139.20 £167.04 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £121.80 £146.16 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £110.93 £133.12 Inc Vat each
1.5m high Standard Bow Top Railings manufactured from quality galvanised steel.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Bow Top Fencing Panels||1|
|Bow Top Fencing Posts||1|
|Bow Top Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Bow Top Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- The railings are designed to be difficult to climb due to the rounded tops. The spacing between each railing allows great visibility, however they still effectively prevent potential intruders squeezing through the gaps and gaining entry to your site.
- The railings are supplied with a galvanised finish which helps to protect the steel from developing rust over time. Galvanisation consists of the application of a zinc coating.
- As the railings can be vulnerable to damage caused by weathering, vandalism and wear and tear, it is also supplied with a polyester powder coated finish. Please select your preferred fencing colour within the customisation section at the top of the page.
1.5m high Standard Bow Top Railings are a great choice of security fencing for your site. With a highly safe construction and decorative style, they are appropriate for both a wide range of public and domestic locations. These non-raking railings can be installed on a variety of ground types and can be used to secure an area or indicate the boundary lines of a particular location. The railing’s polyester powder coated finish not only gives it a colourful and aesthetically pleasing look, but it also makes it more resilient and long-lasting. The strength and stability of the railings enable this gate to be robust enough to withstand high levels of damage and stormy weather conditions.
All of the relevant posts and fixings will be provided with your railings, although may need to acquire an extra post if your railings do not form a complete square structure. Railing bays are supplied in widths of 2.75m.
Due to their 1.5m height, these railings are a suitable choice for low security areas including churches and driveway entrances.
The solid railing bars are moulded in a curved shape and are inserted through an upper rail and welded to a bottom rail. If your railings are to stand on a sloping ground surface they will need to be stepped. We supply two types of posts for this type of railing system – Bolt Down Posts which are designed for hard ground like concrete and Dig-In Posts, which are designed for softer ground like grass.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||73kg (panel only)|