1.2m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings
- Buy 30 for £91.20 Ex Vat £109.44 Inc Vat each and save 3%
- Buy 60 for £79.80 Ex Vat £95.76 Inc Vat each and save 15%
- Buy 90 for £72.68 Ex Vat £87.22 Inc Vat each and save 23%
An easy to install Standard Vertical Bar Railing system that stands 1.2m high.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and benefits
- The shape and style of the vertical bar railings make them safe, but at the same time difficult to scale. The railings are positioned so that they supply a good standard of visibility through the fencing.
- With a galvanised finish, the railings are given protection from rust development.
- Polyester Powder Coating also provides the railings with greater durability by functioning as a protective barrier to corrosion and damage. This finish is available in a range of RAL colours.
This 1.2m high Standard Vertical Bar Railing system is a really useful addition to locations that require an aesthetically pleasing security fencing structure in place. As well as being secure, these railings are extremely safe and are a great way to indicate boundaries without spoiling the surroundings. Their polyester powder coated finish enables them to be highly durable, as well as eye-catching. These non-raking railings are compatible with a range of hard and soft ground types and are very easy to install. Manufactured from steel, this product offers fantastic strength and has the ability to endure high levels of damage.
Our railing systems are supplied in bays which each have a width of 2.75m. When you receive your order the railings will include all of the required fixing bolts and fencing posts. An extra post will be required if your railing structure ends do not join together.
You may often recognise these type of railings in locations such as hospital grounds and parks, as their 1.2m height makes them suitable for locations that have a lower risk to their security.
The fencing bays feature a number of solid vertical bars which sit within the top rail and join to the bottom rail. Dig-In Posts are designed for railings which are erected on soft grounds, whereas Bolt Down Posts are designed for railings which are constructed on harder ground types. You may construct your railing system to feature both continuous sections and corners.
|Bay Width||2750mm [distance between post centres]|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
|Weight||37kg (panel only)|