1.2m high Standard Bow Top Railings
- Buy 30 for £94.40 £113.28 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £82.60 £99.12 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £75.23 £90.28 Inc Vat each
1.2m high Standard Bow Top Railings suitable for a range of low security locations.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Bow Top Fencing Panels||1|
|Bow Top Fencing Posts||1|
|Bow Top Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Bow Top Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- As well as supplying a great level of visibility, these railings are also difficult to climb due to the curved tops.
- Galvanising the railings makes them more protected against rust, which can ultimately cause lasting damage to their surface.
- For further protection against factors like corrosion and vandalism damage, the railings are polyester powder coated; which is more effective and longer-lasting that ordinary paint. This finish also makes the railings more eye-catching.
By installing these 1.2m high Standard Bow Top Railings you will be able to supply your site with effective safety and security. They are considered to be a more attractive choice of fencing with its colourful polyester powder coated finish and aesthetically pleasing railing design. Useful for securing a location and marking out the boundary of a restricted area, these railings are non-raking and can be erected on various ground types including concrete, grass and clay. They are designed to be safe enough for places which are often visited by the general public as they contain rounded edges instead of spikes or sharp edges. The railings offer a great deal of strength and dependability and should be used as a permanent fencing solution.
We supply these railings in bays which are 2.75m wide. You will receive all of the necessary posts and fixings within the kit, however you may need to order an extra post if your railing structure does not come back on itself.
At a height of 1.2m, these railings are ideal for use in low security risk areas, for example around schools.
The bow top railings sit within the holes of the top rail and have a flush connection with the lower rail. You can construct your railings system so that it forms corners as well as a straight, continuous structure. We offer Dig-In Posts for railings constructed on soft ground types, as well as Bolt Down Posts for railings that are assembled on harder ground.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||39kg (panel only)|