1.0m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings
Prices as low as £66.3 each, View Breaks
- Buy 30 for £83.20 £99.84 Inc Vat each
- Buy 60 for £72.80 £87.36 Inc Vat each
- Buy 90 for £66.30 £79.56 Inc Vat each
A galvanised and polyester powder coated 1.0m high Standard Vertical Bar Railing system.
To cover this distance you will need a total of kit(s) which contains:
|Vertical Bar Fencing Panels||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Posts||1|
|Vertical Bar Fencing Fishplates||2|
|Vertical Bar Fencing M12 Bolts||4|
This is enough to cover a total of metres at a cost of £ per metre
Features and benefits
- These railings are positioned so that they provide sufficient visibility without compromising strength or security.
- To help prevent the steel from rusting over time, it is fabricated using galvanised steel.
- The railings are also provided with a polyester powder coated finish. This is offered in a variety of colours and will ultimately make them more resilient when enduring vandalism and weathering effects.
1.0m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings are designed for attractive yet functional boundary demarcation. The railings that make up the panels have been manufactured to withstand vandalism, due to the galvanised steel material and secure welding. Vertical Bar Railings are also less imposing than other types of fencing, such as palisade. The 1.0m height of these railings make it the ideal system for areas requiring lower security, including residential areas and also for creating boundaries around existing premises. Due to its construction and galvanisation, the Standard Vertical Bar system is designed for permanent and long term usage. Standard railings are non-raking, meaning that they will need to be stepped if used on ground that is not level.
These railings are supplied as a kit where they will contain all of the required fixings and posts. Each bay is 2.75m in width.
You may use 1.0m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings in areas like public gardens and parks, where only a lower level of security is required.
Each railing passes through the upper rail and are then welded onto the bottom rail. If you are installing these railings in soft terrain Dig-In Posts are required. For hard ground, Bolt Down Posts are also available. For railing systems that have two terminals you will need to purchase an extra post.
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
|Weight||33.25kg (panel only)|