1.0m high Double Leaf Standard Bow Top Railing Gate
Features and Benefits
- The structure of the railings provides great visibility through the gate, whilst still being secure.
- Galvanised Steel is used to manufacture the gates, meaning that they are resilient to rust and weathering.
- Polyester Powder Coating is also supplied as standard, which gives the gate further protection and a more sophisticated finish.
- For installation on harder ground such as concrete use Bolt-Down posts. Dig-In posts are specialised for softer ground types.
- The construction of the railings are not just attractive to look at, but also hard to climb or vandalise.
This Double Leaf Gate is really useful as it creates an entry point for a wide range of vehicles that require access to a site. A wide range of access widths are available from 2.0m to 10.0m; providing access to vehicles from forklifts to HGVs. At 1.0m high this gate is best used for areas requiring lower security. Both gate leaves can be opened separately or together. As well as being secured open using the drop bolts included; a sliding latch bolt holds the gate shut when not in use. For further security, it is recommended that you use a padlock to lock the gate when not in use. Due to the construction of the gate, visibility will not be reduced, so you can still observe activity taking place outside of your premises.
Construction of the Gate
These Standard Bow Top railing gates are compatible with non-raking (stepped) systems. The bow-shaped railings are threaded through the horizontal parallel rails of the gate and are securely welded into place. The hinges have been attached to the gate so they allow up to 180° leaf swing for maximum accessibility.
Due to the lower height of the railings, it is recommended that this gate is used where high security is not needed, for example public gardens and residential property boundaries.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Access Width||2.0m, 3.0m, 4.0m, 5.0m, 6.0m, 7.0m, 8.0m, 9.0m, 10.0m|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|