Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide
This 1.8m x 4.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a safe, long-lasting security solution.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – designed to be anti-cut (with standard tools) due to its rigidity and toughness. It is also designed to be anti-climb and the extra wire ends on the top of the gate frame help to restrict climbing activity. The mesh also offers great visibility, so activity taking place outside of the site can be monitored.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – helps to prevent rust forming on the steel through the application of a zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – supplies the gate with more durability by making it resilient to weathering and general wear. It will also give your gate a more attractive and visible appearance.
- Ground suitability – suitable for construction on various ground types. Bolt Down Posts should be employed if erecting the gate on hard ground, whereas Dig-In Posts should be employed if assembling it on soft ground.
- A cost effective security solution which is easy to maintain.
You can install this 1.8m x 4.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into a Twin Mesh fencing structure when access is needed for cars and forklifts. Suitable for fencing systems of the same height, this gate will keep your location protected from intrusion and theft, however at 1.8m high; it offers a lower level of security. With great strength and rigidity, the gate is tamperproof and will safeguard your property against attempts of intrusion. With its colourful look, this gate is a popular choice for public areas and schools.
The gate consists of a single leaf and should be secured shut by lowering the drop bolt into the ground and by shifting the sliding latch bolt across. You may also provide your gate with an extra form of security by ordering a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section at the top of this page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||150 x 150mm Hinge Post, 100 x 100mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||4350mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|