Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 10.0m wide
A secure 3.0m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate for large vehicle access.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – together with the small apertures in the mesh and the tough wires that are welded together at every intersection, Twin Mesh is extremely difficult to climb over or cut through. This Mesh system offers a good level of visibility, which can be important in settings where safety and security is important.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a zinc coating provides your gate with a layer of protection against rust and weathering.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this will not only add an extra layer of protection to your gate, but will also give your gate a resilient and smoother finish than regular paint. This finish will also give your gate a more attractive and sophisticated appearance.
- Ground Suitability - ground conditions will determine the type of posts you will need to erect your gate. Bolt Down Posts should be used on hard ground types such as concrete, whereas Dig-In Posts are more suited to softer ground types such as clay. Post types can be selected through the customisation section.
This 10.0m wide Double Leaf Gate is able to provide a secure entrance and exit point for any vehicle size. At 3.0m high, this gate is considered to be most appropriate for locations requiring a high level of security, as the small apertures in the mesh make the gate more difficult to climb. It contains two gate leaves, which can be operated together or singularly, depending on the amount of access space that you require. This type of gate is ideal for locations like schools, retail establishments and public buildings, due to its bright appearance and the high level of safety that it offers.
This 3.0m high Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is 10.0m wide, with each leaf measuring 5.0m in width. This gate is secured with a sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts which can be lowered into the ground when the gate is closed, or when in an open position. For extra security, a Heavy Duty Padlock can be used and this is available in the customisation section above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 10.0m wide
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide£466.40 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 5.0m wide£1,080.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide£586.00 All prices are exclusive of vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 9.0m wide£1,860.00 All prices are exclusive of vat