Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 4.0m wide
A 2.4m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate, manufactured from quality steel.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight wire design is tough enough to endure damage and attempts at wire cutting (with standard tools.) Also designed to be anti-climb, the mesh contains small apertures, as well as short wire ends on top of the gate frame which help to discourage and hinder scaling. Visibility is not reduced in any way, despite the gate functioning as a form of segregation.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by supplying the gate with a zinc coating, it is protected from the effects of rusting.
- Polyester Powder Coating – as well as providing a brighter and more even finish, Polyester Powder Coating will provide the gate with greater protection from vandalism and corrosion.
- Ground suitability – you can erect this gate on a variety of ground types, although you will need to ensure that compatible posts are employed. This means that Bolt Down Posts should be used when assembling your gate on hard ground types like concrete, however Dig-In Posts should be used when your gate is assembled on softer ground like grass.
- A permanent and low-maintenance security solution.
This 2.4m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be incorporated into a 2.4m high Twin Mesh fencing structure when a secure access point is required. It is suitable for the access of cars, forklifts and small vans, due to the gate’s 4.0m width. The gate provides great security and protection so your premises are safeguarded from intrusion, damage and theft when closed. Its 2.4m height also makes the gate a suitable choice for places that require high security. This type of gate is regularly used for entry into public and industrial buildings and sports grounds, as it is colourful and offers a great deal of safety.
We provide this gate with one sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts, which should be used to secure the gate. If your gate requires an additional form of security, you can lock the sliding latch bolt with a Heavy Duty Padlock. This item can be ordered from the customisation section of this order page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|