Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide
This 2.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be constructed on a range of hard and soft ground types.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tightness and rigidity of the wires form a strong mesh structure which can withstand a high level of impact, as well as being resistant to cutting. The apertures are too small for people to grip onto to then climb, however they are able to supply ample visibility without causing obstruction. There are additional wire ends along the upper part of the gate frame, which also help to prevent and hinder climbing activity.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel can be vulnerable to the development of rust, the gate is supplied with a zinc coating to help protect it from this occurring.
- Polyester Powder Coating – provides an extra protective layer which helps to prevent the gate from being damaged by weathering and corrosion. Available in a variety of RAL colours, this finish also makes the gate more attractive and brighter.
- Ground suitability – the gate is extremely versatile as it can be constructed on a range of ground types. Bolt Down Posts should be employed when erecting this gate on a hard ground surface. Dig-In Posts should be used if the gate is to be erected on softer ground.
- An easy to install gate which is low maintenance and highly resilient.
By installing this 2.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate you can create an effective point of access for a variety of vehicles. Its 4.0m width is suitable for cars, forklifts and small vans to safely pass through in a single line of traffic. The gate will not only allow you to take control of your site’s accessibility, but it will help to maintain security measures when the premises are closed. It is a robust and sturdy security solution which can be used on a permanent basis. With a safe mesh structure and bright, colourful look, the gate is ideal for many locations including schools, commercial buildings and sports grounds. 1.8m high, it is considered to be most appropriate for low security areas.
When this gate is shut it should be fixed in place using the sliding latch bolt and by slotting the two drop bolts into the ground beneath. The gate leaves will always rotate through 180°, regardless of which side of the posts the hinges are connected.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|