Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 9.0m wide
Choose from a variety of polyester powder coating colours for your 1.8m x 9.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight wire mesh design enables the gate to withstand high levels of impact, as well as be resistant to cutting by ordinary tools. It is also anti-climb and allows for a good standard of visibility. The gate features several wire ends on top of the upper frame section, which also helps to restrict and deter potential intruders from scaling the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as the gate can be susceptible to rust, it is supplied with a coating of zinc to help protect it.
- Polyester Powder Coating – enables the gate to adopt a more attractive look, as well as an additional layer of protection against damage and the effects of weathering.
- Ground suitability – to assemble the gate on hard ground types like concrete you should use Bolt Down Posts. To assemble the gate on softer ground like grass, you will require Dig-In Posts and Postfix cement to set them into the ground.
- Dependable, cost-effective and easy to install.
If you require a point of access for vehicles like vans and HGV’s within a Twin Mesh fencing structure, this 1.8m x 9.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is an ideal solution. The gate contains two gate leaves which make a total width of 9.0m. It offers a high level of site protection, although at a height of 1.8m, it is generally considered to be more suitable for areas requiring only a low level of security. The gate offers strength, safety and an aesthetically pleasing appearance, which makes it a popular choice for locations like sports stadiums and industrial sites.
To fix the gate in place when closed, the sliding latch bolt should be shifted across and the two drop bolts should be slotted into the ground. If a higher level of security is required for the gate, a Heavy Duty Padlock can be ordered from the customisation section above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||9600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|