358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 2.0m wide
Have your 2.4m x 2.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate polyester powder coated in any RAL colour that we offer.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it is designed to anti-cut and anti-climb. The strength and rigidity of the wires make the mesh tough enough to withstand vandalism and damage. It also has great stability.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the steel is provided with coating of zinc in order prevent the formation of rust; which can ultimately cause damage.
- Polyester Powder Coating – with this, the gate is able to adopt a smoother and more attractive finish. It is also useful for limiting damage which can be caused by general wear and the effects of weathering.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be installed on many different ground types. Within the customisation section you will be able to select from Bolt Down Posts which are designed for hard ground, or Dig-In Posts which are designed for soft ground and which should be set in place by Postfix cement.
- This high security gate is safe and long-lasting.
The 2.4m x 2.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a fantastic solution for areas requiring a vehicle access point. With a 2.0m wide single gate leaf, it can allow one line of traffic to pass through; however its size makes it most suitable for small vehicles like forklifts. As well as providing access, this gate will also work with the surrounding fencing structure to secure the location from unauthorised access. This type of mesh gate stands out from other mesh varieties because of its tight gap construction. It is almost impossible to gain a grip or foothold upon the mesh because of the small openings; however it does not reduce visibility in any way so security cameras will be able to monitor the perimeter of your site clearly. Its polyester powder coating finish makes it bright and colourful and you will often see this gate installed in places like commercial establishments and airports. The gate’s 2.4m height makes it appropriate for use in areas which require high security measures.
This gate is supplied with a drop bolt and sliding latch bolt and these should be used to fix to gate in place when it is closed. As the gate may often need to be kept open for long periods of time, you can also use the drop bolt to secure it in position.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm Hinge Post, 80 x 80mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|