358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 5.0m wide
A high security 2.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – has the ability to endure high levels of impact and damage, as well as being resistant to wire cutting attempts. It is also very effective in preventing climbing due to the tightness of the wires.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this acts as a form of protection against the formation of rust. This is carried out by applying a zinc coating to the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this type of finish makes the gate more visible and gives it a smoother finish. It will also supply a greater level of protection so it becomes more resilient to weathering and vandalism.
- Ground suitability – the type of ground on which you choose to erect your gate will determine which post types you will be able to use. So, for soft ground you should use Dig-In Posts and for hard ground you should use Bolt Down Posts.
- This durable gate is an ideal security option.
If you require an entry and exit point within your Prison Mesh fencing system, then this 2.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a great solution. At 5.0m wide, the gate can allow vehicles like cars and small vans to safely pass through. When the gate is not in use, it will function with the rest of the fencing structure to help guard the site and keep intruders out. The most important feature of this gate is its mesh design. With strong wires and narrower gaps than other mesh varieties, the mesh offers high security and excellent resilience. Despite the apertures being of a smaller size, the mesh still provides sufficient visibility. The gate has an aesthetically pleasing appearance and a safe design; which makes it suitable for a wide range of public areas including schools and industrial estates.
When closed, the gate should be secured by the single drop bolt and sliding latch bolt. Using a Heavy Duty Padlock to lock the sliding latch bolt will make your gate extra secure. Please go to the customisation section at the top of this page to order a Heavy Duty Padlock.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||200 x 200mm Hinge Post, 100 x 100mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|