358 Prison Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 2.4m high x 1.2m wide
A 2.4m x 1.2m Pedestrian Gate allowing separate access to sites with higher security.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – The mesh within this gate has been constructed to be anti-cut by standard tools; adding to its’ overall robust characteristics. It is also anti-climb and is able to retain its stability, even when enduring vandalism and other attempts at damage.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – Galvanising the steel gate helps to prevent rust and adds protection from weathering.
- Polyester Powder Coating – As well as adding extra protection to the gate from wear and tear, powder coating improves the finish of the gate. This finish is available in a range of colours to suit the gate’s surroundings.
- Ground suitability – This type of gate can be fitted into different ground types using Bolt down posts for hard terrain such as concrete or Dig-in posts for softer terrain.
- Adjustable hinges make this Pedestrian Gate easy to install.
This pedestrian access gate has a height of 2.4m and is constructed using Prison Mesh. The Prison Mesh system is a highly secure panel due to the small spaces between the wires, making attempts to climb or vandalise the gate very difficult. Polyester Powder Coating comes as standard with these gates and is available in a choice of RAL colours. Its 2.4m height means that this gate can be used within 2.4m high fencing systems to provide an active deterrent to high security restricted areas. Despite the dense mesh of wires giving the gate its strength, the visibility is not obscured. The gate is also suitable to be installed on different ground types by using either Dig-in or Bolt Down posts.
To keep the gate securely shut, these gates come with a sliding latch bolt across the gate leaves, which is compatible with secure Heavy Duty Padlocks (available in the customisation section). Hinges on this gate allow up to 180o rotation no matter where their placement.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
Please note that pedestrian gates do not come with a drop bolt as standard, however can be requested by speaking with one of our sales team.
|In Stock Message [ 0 for In Stock]||0|
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Total Gate Width||1460mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|