358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 7.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the wires are designed to be anti-cut and are extremely robust. The mesh is also very tough to climb. The tightness of the wires does not affect visibility through the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – coating the gate with zinc helps to protect it from rusting, so it is less likely to become damaged by rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – applied on top of the pre-galvanised finish, this extra finish acts as a shield to protect the gate’s surface from damage and weathering. Polyester Powder Coating will also provide the gate with a smoother and more visible finish.
- Ground suitability – we offer Dig-In Posts which are designed to be used with soft ground types such as clay and grass and also Bolt Down Posts which are designed for harder ground types like concrete. Gate posts can be selected from customisation.
- A strong and resilient vehicle gate.
The 3.0m x 7.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a great solution for fencing structures that need to feature an entrance and exit point for vehicles. You can use this type of gate for vehicles like vans and HGV’s, as they will often require frequent access to a site. It features two gate leaves which are manually operated and these can rotate 90 degrees in each direction. The gate can be installed in a range of locations which are considered to be of a very high security status, as it contains Prison or 358 Mesh which offers a much higher standard of security compared to Twin Mesh. 358 Mesh is designed to have smaller spaces between the wires so intruders will not be able to fit their hands or feet through the mesh to try to scale it. Although this gate is very effective in preventing intrusion, it is also very safe and has less of an intimidating appearance than other types of security gates like Palisade. At 3.0m high, this gate is tall enough to protect high security buildings such as prisons, airports and police stations.
When the gate is not in use you should secure the gate leaves so that they do not freely swing open and so intruders cannot gain access to your property. To do this you should lower each drop bolt into the ground and move the sliding latch bolt across both gate leaves. The two drop bolts may also be used to fix the gate leaves so that they remain in an open position.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|