358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 6.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the mesh’s rigid wire design makes it tough so it is able to withstand a high level of impact and force, as well as people trying to vandalise or damage the gate. The mesh is also very difficult to climb and is highly resistant to standard wire cutting tools.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this finish consists of a zinc coating, which will make the gate resilient to rust. Pre-Galvanisation is a standard finish.
- Polyester Powder Coating – the purpose of this finish is to supply the gate with a second protective layer to help reduce the amount of damage caused by vandalism and corrosion. It will also enable your gate to have a smoother finish. Please select your preferred gate colour within the customisation section above.
- Ground suitability – gates should be fixed down onto hard ground with Bolt Down Posts, whereas with soft ground, gates should be set into the earth with Dig-In Posts and Postfix cement.
- A permanent and durable security gate system.
You can use this 3.0m x 6.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate as an access point for vehicles that need to enter and exit a site which is protected by a 3.0m high Prison Mesh fencing system. It has two gates leaves which can allow large vehicles to travel through when they have both been opened. Alternatively, the gate leaves can be used individually if only smaller sized vehicles require access. As well as enabling vehicle access, this gate will also keep your premises secure and safe from intrusion when the gate is not in operation. High security is the main characteristic of this gate and it is the Prison Mesh insert that allows the gate to offer this. Compared to Twin Mesh varieties like 656 and 868, Prison Mesh has openings which are narrower and ultimately, more restrictive to gripping, climbing and the transference of objects through the mesh. However despite the tightness of the openings, the mesh still allows both staff and CCTV cameras to have a clear view so they can monitor activity outside of the premises. The gate’s 3.0m height makes it a suitable option for high security locations such as airports and correctional units.
This gate is operated manually and can be secured by using the drop bolts and sliding latch bolt provided. There is also the opportunity to supply your gate with extra security through the addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock, which can be ordered as a customisation option.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||6400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|