358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with a great deal of strength and stability, the mesh is able to offer a durable and robust system, which can endure high levels of damage and resist cutting from standard wire cutting tools. It also designed to be anti-climb, but the mesh is so effective that it is does not need to feature extra wire ends along the upper section of the frame to deter intruders.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – to prevent rust forming on the steel and causing damage, the gate is coated with zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating –weathering, damage and general wear can affect the gate’s surface, so the gate is supplied with this finish to help limit the amount of damage that these factors may cause. This finish will also make your gate more colourful.
- Ground suitability – you will require Dig-In Posts for gates which are constructed on soft ground types and Bolt Down Posts for gates which are constructed on harder ground types.
- This gate is cost-effective and easy to maintain.
This 3.0m x 3.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is useful for locations which require a point of access for vehicles within their Prison Mesh fencing system. With gate leaves that open to a width of 3.0m, it is large enough for smaller sized vehicles like cars and forklifts to drive through, however you will only be able to allow a single lane of traffic through at once. Manufactured from steel and featuring 358 Mesh, the gate is a brilliant option for areas which possess extremely high risks to their security. The position of the wires provides the mesh with narrow apertures so intruders will find it almost impossible to grip the mesh or climb over it. It is also very strong and can withstand a high amount of vandalism attempts. The gate’s polyester powder coated finish supplies the gate with an aesthetically pleasing look and greater visibility. You can install this gate in high security areas as at 3.0m, it can supply safety and protection to the highest level. This gate can be installed at airports and correctional units.
To keep the gate leaves in place when they have been closed you should insert the drop bolts into the holes within the ground and secure the sliding latch bolt. Each gate leaf can rotate 90° in each direction.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||3280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|