358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 8.0m wide
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the strength and rigidity of the wires enable the mesh to be cut-resistant (to ordinary wire cutting tools). The mesh is also very tough to grip onto or scale. It does not obstruct visibility despite the wires being more tightly positioned.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this steel gate is vulnerable to the development of rust, so it is supplied with an effective zinc coating which will help to reduce the amount of damage it can cause.
- Polyester Powder Coating – providing the gate with this colourful finish will make its more visible and aesthetically pleasing. It also makes the gate more resilient to factors like vandalism damage, corrosion and wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be constructed with two different types of posts – Dig-In Posts which are set into soft ground types with Postfix cement and Bolt Down Posts which are fixed down onto hard ground types with the correct Ground Anchor Bolts.
- A reliable security gate system which is cost-effective and easy to maintain.
By incorporating this 2.4m x 8.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate into your fencing structure, you can successfully manage the accessibility of your location and allow vehicles to enter your site when required. It can be used for small, medium and large sized vehicles including vans and lorries as it provides an access space which is 8.0m wide. The gate comprises of two gate leaves which can be used at the same time to supply a wide driving space, or separately if a smaller driving space is required. Prison Mesh is used within the construction of this gate which means that it is an ideal choice for high security risk areas. Prison Mesh or 358 Mesh contains rigid wires which are positioned close together; not only to restrict items being passed through the mesh, but to also hinder climbing attempts. Safe and strong, this gate is a suitable choice for locations which need a higher level of security as it stands at a height of 2.4m.
You can secure the two gate leaves in place by using the set of drop bolts and sliding latch bolt provided, which will keep the gate closed. To prevent the gate leaves from swinging shut when they have opened to their maximum capacity, you should again lower the set of drop bolts into the ground holes.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||150 x 150mm|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|