Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide
Install this 3.0m x 2.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate in a high security area to provide a vehicle access point.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the gaps within the mesh make it hard to climb, but provide great visibility so activity taking place outside of your premises can be monitored. Featuring wire ends along the upper section of the frame, the gate helps to restrict people attempting to scale the gate. It is also rigid and robust enough to resist cutting and vandalism.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the steel is supplied with an effective zinc coating and this helps to prevent rust development.
- Polyester Powder Coating – gives the gate better resilience to corrosion and wear and tear. Available in a wide range of RAL colours, it provides the gate with greater visibility as well as a pleasing appearance. .
- Ground suitability – the gate can be assembled on both hard and soft ground types. For hard ground you should use Bolt Down Posts but for soft ground you should use Dig-In Posts.
- Simple to construct and easy to maintain.
If a vehicle access point is required within a Twin Mesh fencing system, this 3.0m x 2.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a really practical solution. With a width of 2.0m, it is suitable for the access of small sized vehicles like forklifts. The gate offers a great standard of protection and at 3.0m high; it is generally used in areas that require a very high degree of security. It is an ideal choice for sports grounds, retail outlets and other public areas due to its safe mesh design and bright appearance.
This gate is easily secured shut by a sliding latch bolt and drop bolt, which slots into the ground. It will always open to a total of 180°, despite where the hinges are fixed on the posts. This gate opens as one single leaf.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm Hinge Post, 80 x 80mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|