Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide
By using a Heavy Duty Padlock you can supply greater security to your 2.0m x 2.0m Double leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction –strong and sturdy, the mesh has the ability to withstand high levels of damage and cutting attempts. The gaps within the mesh do not hinder visibility, but they make the act of climbing very difficult as they are tough to grab or gain a footing in. Climbing and intrusion is also restricted through extra wire ends, which are welded along the upper part of the gate frame.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel can be vulnerable to rust, the gate is coated with a layer of zinc in order to help protect it from this.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this provides the gate with a brighter and more attractive appearance. With this type of finish, the gate has further protection against damage, weathering and corrosion.
- Ground suitability – Dig-In Posts should be used when erecting this type of gate on hard ground surfaces, however Bolt Down Posts should be used when constructing it on soft ground types. You must ensure that compatible posts are employed when assembling your gate.
- A reliable security gate which is easy to install.
You can install this 2.0m x 2.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into a Twin Mesh fencing structure of the same height, when a secure vehicle access point is required. It is 2.0m wide, making it suitable for small vehicles such as forklifts to safely pass through. By incorporating this type of gate into your fencing system, you will be able to manage the accessibility of your premises, along with maintaining its security, so intrusion or theft cannot occur. Gates leaves can be opened together or at separate intervals. The gate is 2.0m high which means that it is more ideal for locations needing only a low level of security. It is designed to be robust, but safe enough for use in areas like sports grounds and commercial buildings.
This gate should be secured with the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts, when needing to be fixed in a closed position. These fixings will be supplied with your gate order and you can also use the drop bolts to secure the gate in place when it is open completely.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£539.20 Ex Vat £647.04 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide£488.50 Ex Vat £586.20 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide£705.60 Ex Vat £846.72 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide£489.20 Ex Vat £587.04 Inc Vat