To provide support during this uncertain time, we will be providing customers with the opportunity to secure their goods by paying a 10% non-refundable deposit.
Due to the current uncertainty of building materials and pricing at the moment, First Fence is supporting customers, by providing them with the knowledge that their goods are secured ready for any upcoming projects.
As well as driving up costs for energy intensive companies, western sanctions on Russia are hitting the availability of materials used in a variety of industries, as the country is a huge producer of metals.
To help and support our customers, we will be providing them with the option to secure goods, by paying a 10% non-refundable deposit.
Customers will receive a sales quotation that will be valid for 24 hours, in which time a 10% non-refundable deposit must be paid to secure the goods at the price on the quotation. The remaining balance for the goods, and the delivery must be paid and booked before 6pm on Thursday 30 June 2022, and First Fence must receive at least 7 working days’ notice from the customer in order to arrange the delivery.
This offer will start today, Monday 21st March 2022 and is only eligible for orders placed over the phone with our Sales Team, NOT through the website.
The order must be over £2,500 (exc. VAT) and is only valid on our Stocked items of Palisade Fencing & Gates, Mesh Fencing & Gates, Armco, Railings, Scaffolding and Temporary Fencing ranges. Any items that are custom made or have a lead time are excluded.
Orders will still be subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, and our offer Terms and Conditions can be found below*.
Contact our Sales Team today on 01283 512 111 or at email@example.com
*Terms & Conditions
- 10% deposit is non-refundable
- Phone orders only, Web orders ARE NOT eligible
- Individual that placed the order must provide First Fence with 7 working days’ notice for delivery to be arranged and booked when remaining balance is paid
- Offer will start at 8am on Monday 21st March 2022 and customers must book delivery and pay the remaining balance for their goods by 6pm on Thursday 30 June 2022 in order for price to be honoured
- If sales quotation is sent on a Friday, 10% non-refundable deposit must be paid by close of play Friday to be valid.
- Delivery charge is still subject to change, depending on the delivery option and region.
- Only valid on our stocked items of Palisade Fencing & Gates, Mesh Fencing & Gates, Armco, Railings, Scaffolding and Temporary Fencing ranges, any items that are custom made or have a lead time are excluded.
- Order must be over £2,500 (exc. VAT)
- Orders placed after Thursday 30 June 2022 will not be eligible to secure goods and current prices.
- If order is not paid in full and delivery not arranged by 30 June 2022, sales quotation is no longer valid
- If order is cancelled / amended, initial sales quotation prices will not be valid
- First Fence reserves the right to refuse someone to secure goods with the 10% non-refundable deposit
- First Fence reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the offer at any time.
- Offer not affiliated with Social Media platforms
- First Fence is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with GDPR.