Manual Sliding Gate
The Manual Sliding Gate is very easy to use and is extremely reliable. It is an ideal solution for locations which have limited space to open the gate and is a popular choice for securing commercial premises. By installing a Manual Sliding Gate, you will be able to successfully control and monitor access to your private property.
This Manual Sliding Gate is available in heights of 1.8m to 2.4m. We also offer this type of Sliding Gate with access widths ranging from 3.0m to 12.0m, which is suitable for a range of vehicle sizes.
The Manual Sliding Gate successfully complies with the BS EN 12453 standard.
Motor and Operation
- This gate is a cantilever Sliding Gate which means that no fitted track along the entrance is required as the gate is supported from one end
- Features a roller mechanism
- Manually operated and offers smooth gliding movement when opening or closing
Construction and Materials
- Made from steel
- Powder coated to help prevent the rust and damage, and for increased visibility
- Available with Palisade (triple pointed, w section), Mesh (656, 868 and 358) and Railing (Bow Top and Vertical Bar) infills.
- Sturdy and durable
- Supplied as a complete gate system and lowered onto pre-installed concrete plinths
- Supplied with a heavy duty locking mechanism for reliable security (Locinox Industrial Lock with Aluminium Housing and stainless steel mechanism)
- Uses M16/M20 Anchor Shield Bolts
- Manually Operated
If you would like more information than please do not hesitate to contact us on 01283 512111 or email email@example.com