Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 5.0m wide
This 2.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate offers a great standard of visibility due to the design of the mesh.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – offers great visibility so you can see activity taking place outside the perimeter of your location. The mesh is extremely robust and has a high level of rigidity, so it is tough to cut through with ordinary tools. It also helps to restrict intruders trying to scale the gate with its anti-climb design and additional wire ends that sit along the top of the gate frame.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a protective zinc coating helps to prevent rust developing on the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – applied for more durability. It helps to protect the gate from corrosion and general wear and tear. It also supplies a smooth and more even finish as well as an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Ground suitability – to construct this gate on hard ground types you will need to use Bolt Down Posts, yet to construct it on softer ground you will need to use Dig-In Posts and Postfix cement.
- Simple to install and easy to maintain.
You can use this 2.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate to supply a point of access for vehicles within a Twin Mesh fencing structure. Consisting of a 5.0m wide single gate leaf, it is wide enough for vehicles such as cars, small vans and forklifts to pass through. The gate stands 2.0m high so it is considered to be best suited to locations requiring only a low level of security. This gate provides fantastic site security through its high strength and its safe design also makes it a popular choice of security gate for locations where children and members of the public are often present.
The gate can be secured shut through the use of a drop bolt and sliding latch bolt and both of these items are provided with your gate. If you require additional gate security you can order a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|