Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 5.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – difficult to cut through with ordinary cutting tools and extremely robust. The mesh design makes it hard to climb although it still provides sufficient visibility, so activity outside of the premises can be seen. Small wire ends featuring along the top of the gate help to hinder intruders who are attempting to scale the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the application of a zinc coating helps to protect the steel from rusting.
- Polyester Powder Coating – a greater form of protection against damage, corrosion and general wear and tear. This type of finish also makes the gate more colourful and brighter so that it either compliments or blends in with its surroundings.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be assembled on hard ground using Bolt Down Posts and on soft ground using Dig-In Posts.
- Quick to install and easy to maintain.
This 1.8m x 5.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is an ideal solution for areas which require a point of access for vehicles like cars, forklifts and small vans. It should be installed into fencing systems that are also 1.8m high. As well as enabling vehicles to enter and exit a location, this gate will also keep your premises safe from intrusion; although due to its height it is generally considered to be more suitable for areas requiring a low level of security. This gate is frequently used for public areas including retail outlets and sports grounds as it is safe, strong and aesthetically pleasing.
Containing one gate leaf, this gate can be secured shut by using the sliding latch bolt and by slotting the drop bolt into the ground beneath. This gate can also be fixed in an open position by again, slotting the drop bolt into the ground.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||200 x 200mm Hinge Post, 100 x 100mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|