Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 7.0m wide
This 2.4m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is aesthetically pleasing and safe.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the rigidity of the wires makes the mesh strong enough to withstand cutting attempts as well as impact. The mesh allows clear visibility so you can see any activity taking place around the perimeter of your premises. The mesh also helps to restrict climbing and this is achieved through small gapping within the mesh; which is tough to grip onto, along with the short wire ends which feature on top of the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – through the application of a zinc coating, the gate has an effective form of protection against the development of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this second layer of protection helps to shield the gate from corrosion and vandalism, which can ultimately affect the gate’s surface. It will also supply the gate with colour, making it more visible and aesthetically pleasing for the environment in which it will stand.
- Ground suitability – as the gate can be erected on a variety of ground types, it is important that you employ the correct type of posts to ensure a safe construction. If you intend to assemble your gate on soft ground you will require Dig-In Posts, which should be set using Postfix cement. However, if your gate is to be assembled on hard ground you will then require Bolt Down Posts.
- This security gate is cost-effective and easy to install.
If a secure point of access for vehicles is required within a Twin Mesh fencing system, then this 2.4m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a great solution. It is suitable for vehicles like cars, vans and HGV’s to pass through, due to its 7.0m width. Standing 2.4m high, this gate should be used in areas which possess a high risk to their security. This double leaf gate is really useful as it will not only allow you to grant authorised access, but it will help to maintain the security of the site so intruders cannot enter. This gate should be incorporated into fencing structures which also have a height of 2.4m. Offering great strength and stability, the gate is also designed to be really safe and with its colourful appearance, it is a popular choice for commercial establishments, sports grounds and public buildings.
You will receive one sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts with your gate order and these should be used to secure the gate when shut. Regardless of where the hinges are attached to the posts, the gate leaves will always swing open to a maximum of 180°.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|