Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide
A polyester powder coated 2.0m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight, rigid wire structure makes the mesh anti-cut (with standard cutting tools). The gate is also designed to be anti-climb due to small gapping within the mesh; however the gaps are still large enough to allow clear visibility. Along the upper section of the frame are welded short wire ends, which help to hinder climbing attempts.
- Pre-Galvanised finish –we apply a protective zinc coating to the gate to help prevent rust developing.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish makes the gate more colourful and attractive. It also provides an additional layer of protection to help safeguard the gate from weathering, damage and general wear.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be constructed in a range of areas and on a variety of ground types. We supply Dig-In Posts for gates erected on soft ground and Bolt Down Posts for gates which are constructed on hard ground.
- A durable, resilient and long-lasting gate.
To create a vehicle access point within a 2.0m high Twin Mesh fencing system, you can install this 2.0m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate. With two gate leaves which make a total driving space of 3.0m, this gate is suitable for allowing vehicles like forklifts and cars to drive through. This gate is really useful and effective as it will help to secure your site, in addition to supplying access. Standing 2.0m high, this gate is appropriate for locations which have a low security risk. It has a construction which is safe and sturdy, and is often used for places like sports stadiums, commercial and public buildings.
When the gate is closed, it will effectively merge with the rest of your mesh fencing structure. To secure the gate you should use the sliding latch bolt and slot the drop bolts into the ground below. You may also use a Heavy Duty Padlock to lock the gate completely and this can be obtained from the customisation section of the order page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||3400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|